SIGGRAPH Computer Graphics
Computer Graphics is the newsletter of the Special Interest Group on
Computer Graphics of the Association for Computing Machinery. It is
published four times a year in February, May, August and November.
Beginning with the February 1998 issue, Computer Graphics
carries a new feature called the Student Art Gallery
which showcases student computer art and technical work.
Student Art Gallery
Call for Art
The competition is open to all students: K-12, college and graduate.
Instructors, we hope that you'll let your students know about
this excellent opportunity to become published.
Students whose work is featured will receive a copy of the issue
in which their work appears. In addition, student and teacher will receive
a small, but much coveted prize.
an image electronically, please fill out the following form.
(Limit two per school, please.)
Jury members Jodi Giroux, Lynn Pocock, Karen
Sullivan and R. J. Wolfe will select images for publication.
For further information, contact
R. J. Wolfe.
- Images must be created by students, either invidually or working
as a group.
- The act of creating an image must involve a computer in some way.
- Teachers will submit images for their students.
- To submit images electronically, see the following instructions.
- To submit 35mm slides, see these instructions.
This form allows you to upload your students' work electronically. We need two
versions of each images:
Press the "Browse.." button to select each file from your computer.
If your browser does not support file uploads, please submit slides.
- a high-resolution TIFF image
with a resolution that's approximately 5 inches at 300 dpi
(or 1500 pixels) in the longer dimension.
- a thumbnail GIF image with a horizontal resolution of 72
dots per inch (72 dpi) and be two inches (144 pixels) wide.