Why Join ACM SIGGRAPH?
ACM SIGGRAPH is a non-profit, volunteer organization providing
world-wide and year-round programs for the computer graphics community.
The values that we are organized around are those we have found
to define the SIGGRAPH community:
Our programs attempt to serve the various parts of this community,
and reach out to other communities, to benefit all of us by promoting
contact and information exchange.
- Cross-disciplinary Interaction
If you believe in our values and believe that our programs can
help the SIGGRAPH community, please help us continue to be an effective
organization by joining or better yet volunteering for an ACM SIGGRAPH-sponsored
conference, chapter, or other event. Thanks for visiting our site.
ACM SIGGRAPH Membership Plans
To join ACM SIGGRAPH, choose one of the following three membership
|ACM SIGGRAPH Membership
|ACM SIGGRAPH Membership for current full-time students
|ACM SIGGRAPH Membership for current members of the
In addition, you can choose to add to your ACM SIGGRAPH membership
any of the following:
- purchase of the publications from the annual SIGGRAPH conference
- purchase of ACM SIGGRAPH Member Plus publications from other
co-sponsored conferences and workshops
- membership in the ACM, ACM SIGGRAPH's parent organization covering
a range of computingtopics
For full details on ACM SIGGRAPH Membership or to join online,
Students and current Eurographics members should also visit
http://campus.acm.org/siggraph03/ to join online.
Access to SIGGRAPH Proceedings
All ACM SIGGRAPH members have access to the SIGGRAPH portion of
the content in the ACM Digital Library (including the proceedings
of the SIGGRAPH annual conferences). In order to obtain access to
these materials, you need to:
- Set up an account based on your ACM SIGGRAPH membership number
- Make sure you have Adobe
Acrobat Reader installed.
- Go to
- Browse to the year and paper that you're interested in.
- If you see a paper you'd like to read, click on "Full Text".
When the login panel pops up, enter the username and password for
the account you set up in Step 1.
- For SIGGRAPH content, you will have full access to the material in PDF form.
For non-SIGGRAPH content, you will have access only to the bibliographic
material. If you're interested in a full subscription to the larger
ACM Digital Library collection, go to
- Questions or problems? Contact the ACM
Member Services Help Desk.
Computer Graphics Quarterly
All members can access the Computer
Graphics Quarterly online here.
Unless you chose the electronic-only option, you should also receive
a printed copy via mail. If you're having any problems with
your mailing address,or would like to change your electronic-only
status, contact ACM Membership Services
Email addresses at siggraph.org
To get a permanent, personalized email address at siggraph.org,
please enter a help
request and indicate:
Should you need to update the address to which your email is forwarded,
please enter a help
request with the above information plus the old email
address you had been having your mail forwarded to.
- your ACM SIGGRAPH membership number
- the siggraph.org email address you would prefer
- the email address to which mail should be forwarded.
- If your address is available, you should get a confirmation
within a week. Please allow longer, since this is a manual operation
at this time and the volunteer staff are sometimes traveling.
Email addresses at acm.org
To get a permanent, personalized email address at acm.org, follow
- Go to the acm.org site and create an account using your ACM
SIGGRAPH membership number.
- Go to the 'manage your account' page and select the option for
setting up your acm.org email address.
Discounts on conferences, publications,
When registering for a qualifying conference, or purchasing ACM
SIGGRAPH publications and videos, indicate your ACM SIGGRAPH membership
number in order to activate the discount.